Corrupted league file

Discuss anything you like related to Wolverine Studios

Corrupted league file

Postby Spineson » Fri Jun 28, 2024 9:24 pm

I recently got this game and started up a league with the real-world mod and I took control of Northern Illinois. I played through the save for about an hour maybe and got through most of the initial offseason and then I just tried to load back up my save but it gives me a strange message saying "Unhandled exception has occurred in a component in your application. If you click continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue". However, I hit continue and got stuck in a never-ending loading screen. The message also says, "Object of type system.Int32[]' cannot be converted to type 'System.Int{,}'." I have no idea what any of this means but I don't think I'm going to be able to play this save again and now I'm worried about starting a new save because I don't want to encounter this error again. Is there something I did wrong or is this simply just a rare bug that I happened to encounter?
Spineson

Re: Corrupted league file

Postby PointGuard » Sat Jun 29, 2024 12:46 am

Are you playing DDSCB or DDSCF? Kind of assumed it was CB, but not absolutely sure. I'd suggest you submit a Support Ticket together with your game files. (Go to the Hamburger Button in upper left corner of game screen and go to HELP section where it will tell you how to do this).

In the future, you'd be better off submitting posts within the specific Forum for whatever game you're playing. That way, another person who plays the game you're positng about will be more likely to see your post and comment upon it. It is less likely to be seen by those who play your game if you post in the General Discussions forum.

Anyway, good luck getting your problem resolved successfully.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S.Mastroani-TPG;V.Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Return to General Discussions