Possible bug?

Possible bug?

Postby Double Dribble » Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:37 am

There are no transactions made in the league after the trade deadline. I assume d league calls up and releases can still happen after the trade deadline in real life and the game should reflect that. This picture is taken from the last day ofthe regular sesason meaning no transactions were made for over a month.
Double Dribble

Re: Possible bug?

Postby Gary Gorski » Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:22 pm

That is very strange - I just ran a test season and I have all kinds of assignments/recalls through April 11. Do you have the game saved at that point? I would like to look at the files if you do - instructions to submit are under HELP in the upper left corner menu
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby Double Dribble » Sat Nov 25, 2023 5:46 am

I apologize, I am already passed that part in the game. I had to see if my bulls could win the championship. Spoiler alert, they didn't. I sent another issue to support concerning a possible contract extension bug. If this transaction issue happens again the following season I will send you the save file. Thanks for your help. And thanks for so quickly implementing some of my suggestions in the updated version!!
Double Dribble

Postby Double Dribble » Sat Nov 25, 2023 10:05 am

Same issue persists in year 2. I sent the zipped file.
Double Dribble

Postby Gary Gorski » Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:10 pm

For reference for other users in this case the player has injuries set to 0% so there area really no transactions to make because nobody is getting hurt so players don't need to be recalled from and then sent to the d-league and players do not need to be signed to fill minutes because teams have already made their best rosters possible and there is nothing that upends them with no injuries taking place.
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby Double Dribble » Wed Nov 29, 2023 2:42 am

Thanks for looking into this. Sorry I didn't make the connection on my own.
Double Dribble

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2024 General Discussion