Changing Tournament Names in a save

Changing Tournament Names in a save

Postby adamj95 » Fri Jul 05, 2024 8:22 pm

I messed up naming the post season tournament names and didn't realize until a few years into this save. Is it possible to change them?
adamj95

Re: Changing Tournament Names in a save

Postby Sweed » Sat Jul 06, 2024 9:16 am

I believe you can go to "game options" at any time and change the names whenever you want. At least I just opened my game and was able to select a tournament
from the menu and the "new name" box was available to type in a new name. I didn't test it further but see no reason the game would have stopped me.
Sweed

Postby adamj95 » Sat Jul 06, 2024 12:25 pm

Sweed wrote:I believe you can go to "game options" at any time and change the names whenever you want. At least I just opened my game and was able to select a tournament
from the menu and the "new name" box was available to type in a new name. I didn't test it further but see no reason the game would have stopped me.

Those are only for the "in season" tournaments. Not the post season tournaments.
adamj95

Postby PointGuard » Sat Jul 06, 2024 12:27 pm

Haven't done it, but I assume you can do it by exporting the database, editing there, and importing it back.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S.Mastroani-TPG;V.Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2024 General Discussion