Manuals?

Manuals?

Postby rgbuga » Thu Jul 04, 2024 7:41 pm

Do game manuals exist for the franchise?

I'm in my first transfer portal season and I have no idea how to do anything other than skip the session or advance to the next session. I can't find which players want to transfer or anything.
rgbuga

Re: Manuals?

Postby PointGuard » Thu Jul 04, 2024 8:00 pm

After progressng from 1 May, you'll get an email indicating which (if any) of your players are transferring away from your school. In the League Media>Magazines section, there will be a Transfer Guide the provides info on 25 (in groups of 5) of the best transfer players. When you open the transfer portal, all the players who are transferring will be listed. There's a column that will show which (if any) of the transfer players are interested in your school. You can view transfer players either shwing thier previous years stats or their skill levels. In each of 8 transfer sessions, you can take a variety of actions for specific transfer players to try to get information about them and get them interested in your schools (or improve the level of their interest). You can sort on any of the available columns by clicking on the title for that column. In each of the 8 sessions, you can offer scholarships to the transfer players based upon the number of scholarships that your school has unfilled. Take care not to spend so much of your recruiting budget that you have an unsufficent remaining budget for recruiting once that begins after the transfer sessions have concluded. Once you've filled all your available scholarships, you can skip all remaining sessions.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S.Mastroani-TPG;V.Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2024 General Discussion